Object of Work

Do you feel comfortable working with Social Media on a remote basis? If you are highly self-motivated, English-speaker and you enjoy communicating with people from various countries, you are a very good fit for the position of a Social Network Account Operator.

It is a form of communication via internet that aims to bring people together in the form of acquaintance, friendship or marriage. For this purpose we have posted profiles of various ladies (we do not feature male profiles, men instead use the site directly by purchasing credits in order to consume its services).

Roughly 80% men of all the male clients are from the USA and Canada, while the remaining 20% are from Australia, South Africa and northern Europe. The profiles are varied in age and other such categories.

Every female profile featured on the site comes with a registration video, meaning that it is genuine and therefore legally ensured. We then debit these profiles to the operators in question and through online work they undertake the task of communicating with the male clients via a live chat and with electronic correspondence. All this is conducted via the site.